Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Spider and his web



I was walking back to web
In a charming dreamy thought;
I saw him standing beside a tree
With lovely smile which sliced my heart;

His legs are eight that's best for clack
His eyes are bright and sparkling black
No one refute his cute and smart
With gentle look with lovely heart;

I saw him bright as sun so near!
I lost my vision at that sight!
Yet I felt a doubt at mind!
Does he had a web in hand!?

He started courtship lovingly!
With lovely gifts and rocky touch;
I too enjoyed doubtlessly!
Even in some ruthless time

Sometime, I felt it in between;
Does he had a web in hand!?
First he started telling me;
That He felt I were an angel

Dancing in his nighttimes dreams
As one in a fairy tale
Then he adored my sexy look
Which holds him in a magnet field

He even dreamt as a jailbird
Within the Field; for a while
I shall not deny at all,
That I too enjoyed for a while

His silky softy fringing talks
Even in some ruthless time
Then he admired my soft talk
And opined it, as a classic;

Which no one in the world he heard
Talked so classic, as I did
I was proud for a while
And humbly talked in classic style;

Yet I felt a doubt in hand;
Does he had a web in hand!?
I was in a fairy tale;
Listening to his lovely talks;

When I woke I found so clear
I was caught up in his web!
He was madly happy to
Have a magnet in his web
And danced with me in pensive mood
In his pretty fairy mesh

But he forget the deadly truth
That I will kill him after dance
With my lovely hairy claws
And oozes out his juicy blood

Oh dear spiders! Who r lurking with
A lovely web to catch my kind
I have a frantic warn to U, that
Beware the mates of my own kind!!!

1 comment:

  1. I saw him bright as sun so near!
    I lost my vision at that sight!

    the second line could have been in the same rhyme as the first line

    this is the best among other all

    ReplyDelete