Saturday, June 6, 2009

Attitudes



Attitudes are sure heroes
In the field of relations.
It is he who shapes and wipes
And bridle smart the human life

I heard that hail and haul me hard
To change it as and when required
I trained myself to change it fine
But I succumb in most the time.

Attitudes differ at times
Even to my mom and dad
It vary to kid and kin
And to friends and relatives

It perturb my tuft of thoughts
Even in my solitude
What to do and how to do
To change those sundry attitudes

I perceived to unfurl it
To distinguish it’s positive
I found duplex caprice dance
In circumventing circumstance

It found as hard nut to crack
As and when I tried in life
And felt tired as a jade, and
My hood and hoof are both damaged.

I feel myself sympathetic
And desired to honour the beck and call
The call of hero, the circumstance
And go on till then as weird.

1 comment:

  1. Attitudes are sure heroes
    In the field of relations..

    feel myself sympathetic
    And desired to honor the beck and call
    The call of hero, the circumstance
    And go on till then as weird.

    Exact lines...
    Awesome creation...!!

    ReplyDelete